“Independent, United and Passionate about Paper”
Why Choose an AIPPM Merchant?
- Our commitment to local markets that we serve, printers, ad agencies, designers, and end users.
- Our commitment to education of our customers on paper, manufacturing, selection of paper, and print/finishing characteristics.
- Our commitment to influence the specification of paper selection by the designer and print sales representative.
You will deal with business owners.
- Owners who believe our future depends on helping our customers grow their business.
- Owners who have united to build a national network of buying power and expertise.
- Owners who have community presence, with a national reach.
- Owners whose customers have faces, not numbers.
- Owners who believe our customers and suppliers can expect integrity, fairness, and professionalism from their merchant.
National Paper Trade Association
- To actively support he success of our member through the delivery of networking, education, advocacy, industry data and the research that focuses on the health of the destruction channel.
- NPTA represents distributors and manufactures who serve end-user customers in the following markets: printing papers, packaging, industrial paper and facility supplies.
- Dedicated to the health and professionalism of the paper, packaging & supplies distribution industries.
- A driver of cost-savings by leveraging group buying power of programs and services and opening up resources and opportunities, which would not be available to individual firms.
- An opportunity for brand positioning by showcasing an external commitment to the distribution channel.